Oooh! A contest! Free HoN stuff! Ooooh!
In celebration of TEMTED being finished, THE FLEDGLING HANDBOOK almost being finished, my stress level going way down along with my grumpy level, I've decided to run a very cool CONTEST because I have the most awesome and creative fans EVER. And I'm going to give away stuff! Cool House of Night stuff!
So, here are the details:
1) The contest will be for who can create the coolest vampyre tattoo, photograph it, and send it to my lovely new personal assistant, Camden Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) You may enter as many times as you'd like, but each tattoo has to be unique.
3) No, for this contest I won't take sketches. But don't despair artists - I'll run a contest for you after this one (and don't worry - I have plenty of cool HoN stuff!).
4) The pictures must be real people and not computer generated images, but you may photoshop them. Holly's picture in the previous post, and beautiful Iona's picture in this post are good examples of what I'm looking for.
5) The contest begins immediately and will run until midnight, central time, on July 31st.
6) Camden will collect the entries and give them to me, and then I'll pick the winners. I'll probably award the first three places and perhaps an honerable mention.
7) I will judge the photos on: origionality, creativity, and general coolness.
8) PRIZES! I'll be giving away a signed set of the HoN books, tee shirts, and jewelry. FYI: The Fire Goddess, my wonderful jeweler who does exclusive work for the HoN, has created a NEW PIECE OF JEWELRY for the October release of TEMPTED. It's a pendant of Nyx, and it is amazing! The pendant won't be available for purchase until October, but the lucky winner of this contest will receive the piece early! Yea!
9) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE IN THE US TO ENTER. The HoN is currently published in 22 countries around the world. You may enter from anywhere!
Good luck! I can't wait to see what you come up with!