What should I read while I'm waiting for your next book?
If you've had this question like many other readers have, check out this list I've compiled:
- Kristin’s books, of course! AMBER SMOKE, SCARLET RAIN, and in October THE SCENT OF SALT AND SAND (co-authored by me!).
- Anything Anne McCaffrey has written – her PERN books are my special favorites.
- THE OTHERS Series by Anne Bishop.
- IMMORTALS AFTER DARK Series by Kresley Cole.
- LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD Series by Gena Showalter.
- Any of David Mack’s STAR TREK books.
- Christopher Moore is one of the funniest, most brilliant authors living. I devour all of his books. FOOL is one of my favorites.
- Pat Conroy is an incredible author. I’ve read everything he’s written. THE PRINCE OF TIDES is fabulous, but also check out THE WATER IS WIDE, MY LOSING SEASON (boys/young men will love this one), BEACH MUSIC, and of course, THE GREAT SANTINI.
- Dean Koontz is awesome. I love his books. WATCHER is my favorite.
- I think everyone should read Bradbury’s FAHRENHEIT 451 and Harper Lee’s TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD.
- I also love Sara Donati’s INTO THE WILDERNESS Series.
- Diana Gabaldon’s OUTLANDER Series is my obsession.
Keep on reading!