#1 NY Times and #1 USA Today bestselling author PC Cast was born in the Midwest, and grew up being shuttled back-and-forth between Illinois and Oklahoma, which is where she fell in love with Quarter Horses and mythology (at about the same time). After high school, she joined the United States Air Force and began public speaking and writing. After her tour in the USAF, she taught high school for 15 years before retiring to write full time. PC is a member of the Oklahoma Writers Hall of Fame. Her novels have been awarded the prestigious: Oklahoma Book Award, YALSA Quick Pick for Reluctant Readers, Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award, the Prism, Holt Medallion, Daphne du Maurir, Booksellers' Best, and the Laurel Wreath. PC is an experienced teacher and talented speaker. Ms. Cast lives in Oregon near her fabulous daughter, her adorable pack of dogs, her crazy Maine Coon, and a bunch of horses.
Events & Tour
CHECK OUT PC'S CALENDAR TO SEE IF SHE'S COMING TO AN EVENT OR BOOKSTORE NEAR YOU!
PC and Kristin will tour in the US for HoN Other World - Loved in July as well make appearances at the following events:
- The Los Angeles Times Festival of Books at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, April 22 - 23. (Please check the calendar for details.)
- Book Expo America in NYC at the Javits Center, May 31-June 2nd. Workshop and signing dates/times to come.
- BookCon in NYC at the Javits Center, June 3-4. Workshop and signing dates/times to come.
- The Romance Writers of America conference in Orlando, July 27 - 29. Workshop and signing dates/times to come.
- NOLA StoryCon in New Orleans, September 15 - 17. Workshop and signing dates/times to come.