At the "Readers for Life" Literacy Autographing, hundreds of romance authors meet with and sign books for fans in this two-hour event, with the proceeds from book sales going to literacy organizations.
In 2016, Romance Writers of America raised more than $39,000 to benefit literacy programs—bringing our total donations since 1990 to $1 million!
- This event is open to the public and is free of charge to attend.
- You do not need to register to attend this event as a fan.
- Since this is a fundraiser event for literacy organizations, attendees will not be allowed to bring books from home into the event. Plan to purchase books on site.
- We accept cash and major credit cards.
- Parking rates: $12, self-parking at the Dolphin Hotel